Hi.....

Hi everyone.... My name is Kartik Iyer... I am good old fren of the CEO (Kau) as we used to call him.... I have seen my friend grow from a normal engineer to an entrepreneur and the need to catchup with an ol' fren' made me join this community of engineers. Off late also haven't seen much of posts related to Industrial Engineering in this forum... Being very passioante about the subject indutrial engineeringUrge all industrial engineers to come up and discuss about new stuff.....As a consultant in Operational excellence I believe the first step towards any improvement is CHANGE.. changing your attitude, changing your behaviour, changing your thinking, what we call Paradigms helps in taking the first step towards any improvement and that is what I sell you see😀
and now the mandatory (formal )introductions as on the template

Name: Kartik Iyer

*Engineering Trade: Consultant Operational Excellence (Industrial Engineering and Lean manufacturing)

*Occupation
: Employed
Work Experience: 10.5 years now
*Hobbies & Interests: Industrial Engineering,Cricket, Music
*Aim in life: (if applicable 😁 ) To achieve all that I dream😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey bud! What a surprise. Good to see you here on CE. 😀

PS: I was never a normal engineer 😖
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kartik!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project: project on video recording "glasses" spects. - it must have a switch. en no light from it to detected. here the idea i have...
MOST is the accronym for Maynards Operation Sequence technique. It is a system of Pre determined motion time standard. Developed in 1967by Kjell Zandin and HB Maynard, it has been...
Which branch of Engineering should I join ? is a very relevant and important question that a student in 12th class asks me.... and I always end up Saying "Industrial...
Simple ideas - https://www.dumpaday.com/genius-ideas-2/simple-ideas-borderline-genius-35-pics-2/
Hola CEans, Let us bring back the Weekend Debate competitions. Every Sunday, on a pre-decided time - we shall all gather on CrazyEngineers to enter the debate competition. The topic...