Hi,..

Hi,
my name's Arial Salvator.
I'm IT engineer and into programming and networking.
I do some C,C++,C# and Java projects as an Occupation but i want to make improve on it.
I'm trying to get my master degree thesedays.
my interests are programming,painting,drawing,martial arts,driving,playing music and playing chess!😁
I joined here because i'm working on a new project about cloud computing for an E-learning application by cloudsim,and i want to get new information as help and share my knowledge with others.👍
I'll become happy if anyone wants to speak about it to me😉

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE, Arial.
    Feel free to hang around and hope you have a great time here.

Take care.
    -simplycoder
  • Arial
    Arial
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE, Arial.
    Feel free to hang around and hope you have a great time here.

Take care.
    -simplycoder
    Thank you so much,i hope you have a grate time here too.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Stick around and you will start loving it here. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Sikandar Khan
    Sikandar Khan
    welcome salvastar....
    em also too much interestd in programing like C++, java and css ...
    hope so that we can easily share our thoughts related to studies
  • Arial
    Arial
    Sikandar Khan
    welcome salvastar....
    em also too much interestd in programing like C++, java and css ...
    hope so that we can easily share our thoughts related to studies
    Oh Thank U,Yes CE is a very good place to share information for people like us.
    I'll be happy to share thoughts related to studies with you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we generate a voltage of 10Mwatt from microwave of 2.5Ghz ? plz reply fast its urgent....
Hello Ceans I was placed in Mphasis 2014 batch and got the letter of intent also recently.HR told us that we will be in the Application team. Could any one...
News: Four new gases are discovered which cause Ozone layer depletion. Scientists at the University of Angelia claim to discover four new man-made gases which are contributing to depletion of...
Light becomes the major necessity especially when you are out on a camping trip and there is no electricity. A South African designer and social entrepreneur Michael Suttner designed a...
UC Web Inc. has released a new browser designed specifically for Android tablets and phablets. As per UC Web, the new UC Browser HD 3.0 has been developed to perfectly...