hi

Hi iam srujana, iam from india(andhra pradesh)and studying b.tech 3 rd year.My hobbies are playing shettle,doing yoga,watching tv,chatting with friends.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    hello, welcome to the world of crazy engineers. we hope you like it here and help us grow!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A Grand welcome to our CE family.
    Hope an active participation from you.
    Enjoy our CE.

😁😁😁

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, srujana 😁 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome to CE Srujana..

Use your valuable time well..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard the CE forum!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE.
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE, srujana
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family... 😁
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    😁😁welcome my friend to this wonderful world of C.E😁😁
  • n4nirave
    n4nirave
    srujana09
    Hi iam srujana, iam from india(andhra pradesh)and studying b.tech 3 rd year.My hobbies are playing shettle,doing yoga,watching tv,chatting with friends.
    hey, I too have the same hobbies except for yoga.πŸ˜’
  • n4nirave
    n4nirave
    mdronsubbs
    😁😁welcome my friend to this wonderful world of C.E😁😁
    😎hi buddy i am also a crazy mechanical engineer trying to make or should i say generate free energy😎
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hello my friend,welcome to the wonderful world of C.E
  • n4nirave
    n4nirave
    How do you post a thread?πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n4nirave
    How do you post a thread?πŸ˜”
    Don't be sad, friend. Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    I took pleasure & joy in welcoming you aboard to the world of Crazzy Engineers...Enjoy your Ride ...
  • smita89
    smita89
    Welcome to CE!! hope to see you as a regular here!
  • srujana09
    srujana09
    thanks to every one.i dont no how to go through this ce.and iam bit scared to look over anything.plz help me to be regular friends.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    srujana09
    thanks to every one.i dont no how to go through this ce.and iam bit scared to look over anything.plz help me to be regular friends.
    first of all welcome to CE family πŸ˜€
    what problem exactly are you facing,you just go the forum sections..here is the link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and click on the your choice in which you want to post any thread or see.
    you will be familiar soon if you spend some time here.
    hope to look active participation from you πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hey srujana, dont get afraid yaar..! Here we all are friends and everyone will ready to help you...!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    You are always welcome here srujana

Whatever doubts are troubling your mind just post here tell us and share with us we will help you sort out everything

Don't worry we all are here to help you
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE.,
  • Dinkum
    Dinkum
    srujana09
    Hey, I'm new too. Everyone here seems to be quite friendly. I suggest just "jump in" - I'm sure that everyone will help. Me included!😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thats right dinkum..! No need to scare..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you know why the INDIA is still a developing country.!​ Indians are the blooming flowers and buds in the marvelous garden called India. But Indians are in such a...
I also want to know about Linear and Nonlinear Mixing
hai i am completed with my IT and i wanna continue my studies with M.tech can any one suggest me how to prepare and which would be best for my...
Hi all, I am a Mechanical Engineer doing a project which also incorporate 2 motors in parallel.I am searching for Device which can count the Number of times I have...
Hi friends Post your Quotes.The best quotes will be selected as quote of the week. The Quotes include various sections and will be displayed as follows Example: 1)Quote of the...