hi, to all to more crazy engineers b.tech Ece in 60% & 12 in 56% now what can i do ...???

hi, to all to more crazy engineers b.tech Ece in 60% & 12 in 56% now what can i do ...???

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    There is nothing that you can not do! Try exploring areas where you are good. Explore what you want to become. Members here will help you removing obstacles from your path of success.
  • ankito
    ankito
    Koushal Patel
    There is nothing that you can not do! Try exploring areas where you are good. Explore what you want to become. Members here will help you removing obstacles from your path of success.
    i want guide of my future.......which stream is better for me.....i.e embedded engineer or software engineer
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Are you good at Coding? You want to become a software Engineer?
    Did you like Embedded systems while studying? or VLSI? Which was more interesting? Try to explore your capabilities, strengths, weakness using a pen and paper.
    Choose, in which field you want to go? There are two ways from the point where you are standing.
    Another benefits/points of choosing a career after self-analysis are
    1. You will find every odd and even things interesting because you choose the path of yourself and not upon other's suggestion.
    2. Suggestions are purely based on one's perception. I am in a field of Software and not in Embedded. Yeah, I know what happens in Embedded technology profession, but thorugh one of my friends. Whatever he has told me, is his perception. I should not convey those things to you or anyone else blindly, as I have not gone through that.

So, If you find the world of Embedded systems interesting, you should go ahead with that. Same applied to Software field. You should make your profession as per your interest.
    After choosing one, you can again come back to this page, asking for any solutions for any future problems on a particular field. So far the questions of choosing a profession, I would say, listen to your heart, know your capabilities and decide. There are many minds to answer here. ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Over the year it doesn't matter you had bad grades, as long as you are awesome at work. After few year of working you can troll fellow guys that even you had bad grades you are more awesome than others ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

On career choice: Choose what you love to do, even you fail for few years.
    At least you won't regret that you didn't try chase your dreams and just followed other opinion. Do you really want this?
  • Suneet Chaudhary
    Suneet Chaudhary
    LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FIND TIME FOR THE WORK YOU LOVED TO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the success of HTC Desire 816G and Desire 826 which were released two months ago, HTC may have decided to go ahead with the launch of Desire 820s in...
Two years after launching the Galaxy Xcover 2 smartphone, the South Korean smartphone giant, Samsung has expanded its rugged Xcover line up by announcing the Galaxy Xcover 3. The Xcover...
We all know that a lot of personal info is collected by various search engines about individuals. This is then available to any yut and yahoo pressing a button on...
At one time or another most of us have made a 'fort' or a play house atleast. I rmember doing it for my sisters more than sixty years back, then...
Wishing you many many Happy Returns Of The Day @Pensu Have a rocking year ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰