Hi I m looking for co founder and advisor

Hi I am Avisek Ghosh from Kolkata, I started my startup 2yrs back when I was in collage I was kinda able to cope with it from my bedroom but now Im finding it difficult to continue it all alone. My startup is a classified website its name is classtize.com

I want to include alot of new features in it but atm its becoming hard for me to do the upgrades all alone. As you know online classified is already a matured sector that's why brainstorming is needed to come up with new ways of doing things.

If anyone is interested please pm me. And if you guys have some cool ideas that i can include in my project kindly share with me.

One last thing is that I found this website while doing random searches and was kinda amazed to find a community like this. Great jobs guys

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the community.
    I am sure you will love enjoy being a part of the engineering family here.

That's a cool concept you've come up with at Classtize.
    We want to understand the concept behind the website. You've written that it's a free online classified network, where you can sell, meet, buy or just to promote anything you want.
    You offer posting without registration and the features are 100% free.
    I don't see any advertisements on the website either.
    How do you plan to make the website sustainable?
  • Avisek Ghosh
    Avisek Ghosh
    I have google ads on approved ads and search page/listing page. I am planing to make sementic data for ads that can be used to filter and search listing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With an aim to understand the role of sea ice in ocean circulation and functioning of polar system, a scientist professor Ian Hawes of University of Canterbury, New Zealand has...
Google's got an interesting project that not many of us know - called Google Noto. Google Noto aims to develop a font that covers all the languages in the world,...
Quote: A new four-winged dinosaur has been discovered, with exceptionally long feathers on its tail and "hindwings". Changyuraptor yangi was a gliding predator which lived in the Cretaceous period in...
Do we have the right to bequeath our digital accounts like we do other property? Would we want to at all? Lawmakers may be getting into the act. What do...
The presence of radioactive gases such as radon and thoron in the off-gas streams of the Thorium and Uranium Processing Facilities (UPF). Serious questions have been raised about the need...