HI from Pradeep

I am re-introducing my-self upon advice of Biggie...

Name: Pradeep Kumar

Proffession : Engineer

Work Place: Sigma Solutions, Hyderabad.

Role in organization : Founder, MD and Mentor.

Technical intrests: C, C++, RTOS, Linux Internals, Networking, Distributed Systems, Device Drivers, ARM , MCS-51, SoC, FPGA...

Career Summary: Worked with SLG Technologies as developer, then with MCPPL as ISO-QSP, QSM consultant and a working partner. Then established Sigma Solutions as a Training, development and consulting firm.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    welcome to the forums pradeep. your posts were really good. especially those on time travel.

we look forward to more such posts !

crook

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! 😀 I'll trouble you - a little 😁 Its now mandatory to enter your engineering trade while registering on the forums. Those who are already registered; please update...
m doin aero engineering ..... can any body suggest me wat to in my summer vacation, jst finished my 2nd yr..... wanted to hav some foreign experiene can nyboy suggest...
In this Game, each word ends with 'ion'...and the next word has to be started from the second letter of the word.I hope u got it after all its Easy!!...
The words which we see need not be pronounced in the same manner.There may be any alphabet silent or its quite possible that the entire word is pronounced in totally...
Hi there ! I suggest that we should have an articles section on our beloved forum. It could become a part of General Discussions. I got this idea because I...