hi friends a chance to win prize for ur design

hi friends!Im happy to inform you about some exciting opurtunities in design for mechanical engineers.

Friends those who r interested in design jobs come and visit my web page for further details.

Friends Upload your Designs, and earn upto Rs.25000. Publish your designs
Lets check this add in my web page

my web page "#-Link-Snipped-#"

All the best
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i am not clear with template in oops concepts .will anyone explain its basic things in this topic.
😕 i m doing engg. in I.T. in third year.plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to computer .or any other technical field.plz as soon as possible................ thankx...................
Name: HORO *Engineering Trade: Electromechanical Location: MEXICO *Occupation: Half time employee and Automation Consultant Work Experience: 20 years of experience *Hobbies & Interests: Robotics, Autonomous vehicles, music *I joined CrazyEngineers...
I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So...
hi friends, I am yet another crazy engineer joining dis group... I m yami doing my 3rd year cse.... let us all discover things together and we l try to...