Hi everyone...

This is my first post. I got to know about this blog from my friend #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope I will be an active participant in this blog.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome to CE my friend.
    I'm sure will enjoy of being an CEan

😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bapan Mazumder
    This is my first post. I got to know about this blog from my friend #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope I will be an active participant in this blog.
    Welcome friend. We hope you will enjoy here. Tell us a bit more about you.
  • Bapan Mazumder
    Bapan Mazumder
    I am basically from Assam and now residing in Bangalore. I am working as a Software Engineer with a start up company. I love coding in Java, web designing and also sketching.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome on board...
    Why not to show some of your sketches here😀
  • Bapan Mazumder
    Bapan Mazumder
    Sure...will upload one very soon!!! 👍
  • Bapan Mazumder
    Bapan Mazumder
  • Bapan Mazumder
    Bapan Mazumder
    The above sketch might not be a perfect one because I din learn sketching..I do it as a hobby 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a frequent user of both Microsoft Outlook and Google+ Hangouts, this is just the most awesome news you'll read during your office hours today. Google has launched...
Nokia India is on a spree of launching the newly introduced smartphone models in the country and this time it has brought the 'Nokia XL Dual SIM' phone with a...
Founded by Manuj Jindal and Sushant Kochar, FindMyCoaching is a startup about coaching institutes. It was launched with a goal to help students search, compare and sign-up for coaching classes....
Launched in April 2014, the Sony CP-V3A is a new USB portable charger introduced in India today. The company had launched its first model the Sony CP-V3 a 2,800mAh charger...
Google's reportedly seeking a bigger share in the videogame-streaming pie with the acquisition of Twitch, a San Fransisco-based enterprise which offers a similar service. Variety reported that 'sources familiar with...