Hi Everyone...!!!

About me...
I'm Sunil Singh. Unfortunately I had to start blogging and posting with my nick name Onil. I'm in 3rd yr of my Industrial Engineering and reside in Nagpur. I like public speaking and my interests include playing football and "COOKING". I've highlighted cooking as guys normally don't have interest in such stuffs and I'm a big time fan of Sanjeev Kapoor. I support Chelsea and I can go on and on giving reasons for it. Player I like the most is.....any guesses...???...maybe u're right its Samuel Eto'o.
I've got plenty of reasons behind getting associated with CrazyEngineers Some of those are:
1. A big Brand Name , 2. It has got much to offer, 3. I'm Getting something new to learn (Blogging and writing articles technical as well as non-technical) , 4. It provides me an opportunity to interact with people from various fields and all over the world (if I'm not wrong), 5. CrazyEngineers.com - this site itself is certainly very addictive and informational. I can still go on but I would rather prefer ending this introduction here and stop boring you. At last I would like to thank the entire recruiting team for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to be a part of CrazyEngineers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stratasys, the 3D printer manufacturer has launched the world's first full-color, multi-material 3D Printer that incorporates the triple-jetting technology which combines droplets of three types of material in different quantities...
My name is Akachi Okoro. I am a Nigerian. My passion for engineering dates far back to my early years in primary school. I currently lecture at Federal Polytechnic Nekede,...
Be it love life or family life, people fight. They fight for all kinds of reasons and some who can't carry on with this kind of a lifestyle tend to...
Hello everyone...... I'm Aditya Deshmukh. I'm currently pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science and Engg 3rd year. My interests are Sketching and photography, i'm mad sketcher, if i get a...