Hi everybody

Name: Navin Sampath

Engineering Trade: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Occupation
: Currently Working as a Quality Assurance Enginner in TVS, Joining HYUNDAI Motors India Ltd, in feb. in Production Dept.

Work Experience
: 8 months in TVS Brakes India.

Hobbies & Interests
: Badminton, chess, and browsing.

Aim in life
: Achieve a break thru in automobiles w/o fossil fuel.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: World is growing rapidly so to keep me updated in all the fields.. to share knowledge with others... hope this forum elights all of us.

Replies

• ish_nalini
    ish_nalini
    hiiiiiiiii,
    All the best for your goal .....I hope soon you will be a acheiving your goal and make India from "No Pollution"....
  • crazy
    crazy
    Hi this is crazy here... wanna be a CE ans because i found technical
    world here n i'm much interested in technical fields.
    I'm doing ENGG. in computer science .......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the CE World!

Its a pleasure to have you all on CE! Big Dreams, Big Ideas and a motivation to bring them to reality. That's what Crazy Engineering is all about.

As a tradition, please go through lectures 1-4 in our Newbie training Center here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, have a look at CE-Common Sense Guide developed by our own CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
    -> CrazyEngineers

-The Big K-
  • navin
    navin
    Thank you everybody for all yuor support and efforts,...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We can log on to a comp. with a hidden window...by changing the registry if i 'm not wrong then put some light on this topic...
I'm opening this thread inside General Help section because I need your feedback on one of the most important topic - File / Photo sharing through CE forums. Let me...
Hi All , I am crazy about coin collection & glad to know that to be friends with more of collectors... ๐Ÿ˜Ž vibhor_one
How about collecting all "Frequently Asked Questions" in campus recruitments? CE is full of engineering students and they can benefit from this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ Experienced people can contribute too ๐Ÿ˜€...
hi please somebody tell me from where can i get a code for a compiler in C/C++. plz reply.