Hi crazy engineers!!!

Hi,
I am Pankaj Dubey, Working with Yash Technologies Pvt Ltd as a Technical recruiter. I have done my BE with Computer science engineering from Indore.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. How did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Old hat to many digital CEans perhaps. May still be useful to others. Quote:Thanks to digital photography, everyone has a camera in their pocket and pictures are now instantly accessible...
Delhi boy Ayush Banka has a passion for electronics and he has been a bright student all his life. Ayush did not want to continue doing the family business and...
hai, my name is manikandan. doing 5th sem at sastra in it branch.i have 10 backlog. i was bit worried because i would get second class which would affect my...
Cheers to all the engineering gaints......and Im hpy to be a part of this crazy engineering family!!!!I would firslty congratulate the founders of CE for coming up with such an...
hi frnds, can anyone know about online jobs to earn pocket money based on typing or copy paste works ?