HI..CE, I am a newbie

Name:Harish.V
Engineering Trade:B.E.EEE
Location😛resently Rajasthan proper Tamilnadu 😀
Occupation
: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Work Experience
: Heading to fifth year
Hobbies & Interests: Literature works(poem,short story writing in Tamil),Recently started writing in English
Aim in life: Finding Life 😀
I joined CrazyEngineers because: Dont know..Will tell when i get the answer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy your journey with CrazyEngineers. Do let us know how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

Do share your poems, short stories through the cafe section on CrazyEngineers.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice stay here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Feels great to express our opinions and clear doubts. Am currently working as MIS Analyst for more than a year in a BPO industry. However am looking to change...
hlo sir.. am coe student..my interst in java.. plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..
...and the award for the world's most efficient motorcycle goes to - Hero Splendour iSmart. The latest bike from Hero Motocorp, Splendour iSmart's fuel efficiency was certified by the government's...
Zaffingo is India's first and only online yearbook making website. This startup has designed the website and its various book templates and have also created various posters and videos as...
The Michigan Micro Mote (M^3) is arguably the world's smallest autonomous computer that can do a lot of stuff for its size. Result of about a decade of research and...