i just joined CrazyEngineers community, please welcome me

Name: Hassan

Engineering Trade: Computer Science

Hobbies & Interests: Web Development

I joined CrazyEngineers because: i want to enhance my knowledge and skill set

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join us. We look forward to your active participation on the site.
  • tk-hassan
    tk-hassan
    i found link of this forum on some blog post few days back, the quality of discussions inspired me to join it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Right now i trying make a java swing based online voting system . all i have done till now is created a UI for useres to sign up,login and to...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) has announced that it has finalised the Ultra HD Blu-ray specification and released a new logo that will accompany these discs. As the name suggests,...
As I m from core field of engineering, the biggest question is that if I opt software testing will that be future feasible ? After graduation I was preparing for...
Lenovo India is riding the high wave as it introduces its flagship smartphone called 'Lenovo A7000' in the country. Priced at Rs. 8999, this smartphone is truly a competitor to...
LogTera is a leading educational software development company based in San Jose, California. Co-founded by Rahul Jauhari and Shailesh Khare in the year 2013. LogTera's mission is to develop the...