HI all

this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...
rest hapy to find a place like CE

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    maverickk
    this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
    guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...

hi Buddy.. Before starting a new thread .. please visit newbie guide.

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maverickk
    Finally, we have Agricultural Engineers too! ๐Ÿ˜ Boy! We are Unique, what say?

Welcome to CE, Maverikk. Feel free to contribute and share the 'in-things' of Agricultural engineering. Let's see if engineers from other trades can generate ideas useful to Agricultural engineering.

Go through our Newbie training center and have a look at lectures 1 - 4 .

-The Big K-
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    maverickk
    Hi,

It is good to see you here. Hope you will enjoy our group.

Regards,

vibhor_one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone explain what are subnets as used in tcp/ip?
HI, I am stuck on one question.. How to unlock a computer using Automation script...Say VB script.. Or may be some other script.. or free tool which i can schedule...
Hello All, We are going to design and fabricate shell and tube heat exchanger. It is a mini project, so we are going to spend a small amount of money....
We have so many computers around us... but the BIG question why do we need one... cant we live without computers... and if we cant why there are problems still...
Hello friends I Shivendra, when i see tha bikers then ifeel so glde so my first dream is that i want to a good bikers