Hi All, This is me

• Name: Ancy Tom
  • Engineering Trade: Computer Science
  • Occupation: Completed Engineering in 2014, Now working as business development executive and .net traniee in a small firm,
  • Work Experience: 2 monts in KPO, and currently worikng in a PR firm
  • Hobbies & Interests: Reading, Interacting with people(making friends),Designing and Music
  • Aim in life: To become a software developer.
  • I joined CrazyEngineers because: To discuss my engineering views and ideas, I know that its a good platform for all the engineers.

Replies

• Ancy Tom
    Ancy Tom
    When i finished Engineering i got many opportunities, all in BPO and KPO, Since i needed any job i started working as a support engineer in a company, and then after 2 months i left the job because, i studied 4 yrs, studying stuffs to develop something and i have a great passion towards programming, y should i waste my career working in call centers. This is not only my case, there are many people who studied engineering and working in different fields, but i didn't wanted to be like that. After i started to search jobs, it was really depressing to know that all good company's need only experienced candidates, or to get a job, we need good recommendations. There are talented People among beginners also please give opportunities to them also.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I hope you will find CE useful in many ways. Hope to see you as an active member on CE discussing your views & ideas about engineering and helping fellow engineers.😀
  • Ancy Tom
    Ancy Tom
    😀 👍
    Thank u Yogesh
  • Vikraman. C
    Vikraman. C
    Ancy Tom
    When i finished Engineering i got many opportunities, all in BPO and KPO, Since i needed any job i started working as a support engineer in a company, and then after 2 months i left the job because, i studied 4 yrs, studying stuffs to develop something and i have a great passion towards programming, y should i waste my career working in call centers. This is not only my case, there are many people who studied engineering and working in different fields, but i didn't wanted to be like that. After i started to search jobs, it was really depressing to know that all good company's need only experienced candidates, or to get a job, we need good recommendations. There are talented People among beginners also please give opportunities to them also.
  • Vikraman. C
    Vikraman. C
    Me 2 #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?
Hi i invented a new mobile charger . My project concept is charge mobiles anywhere and anytime without give any inputs . I complete prototypes of my project. I want...
I need some business ideas in manufacturing of electrical parts and green energy. Kindly reply quickly.
Sony India has launched a new smartphone - the Sony Xperia E3 and its Dual-SIM variant in India today after the grand unveiling at IFA 2014. You will find that...
hey frnz.. all people says that google launches this android one..but i'm unable to understand that what actually the role of google in this cellphone.. means what is the difference...