Hi all technocrats..

Hii its really good to be a member of CE.Basically I am a textile engineer n passed out last year n recently working in a machine mfg company as a designer in R & D dept.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome.
    Start spinning tales and weaving webs in CE.
  • Lalit77
    Lalit77
    Ya sure its my pleasure to share my work experince and to be guided by experieced personnels in this forum.As a machine designer its always pleasurable to imagine,model and draft the ideas...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE 👍
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    welcome to CE 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lalit77
    Ya sure its my pleasure to share my work experince and to be guided by experieced personnels in this forum.As a machine designer its always pleasurable to imagine,model and draft the ideas...
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Browse through various sections of CE and feel free to participate in various discussions here or start your own in appropriate section.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE! Nice to have you here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Header files in c contains the predefined functions, data type definitions and macros. whenever we use certain predefined functions like 'printf and scanf ' we need to include the related...
Dear all, I am a textile engineer and recently working as a machine designer, R&D in textile machine mfg company since 1 year.What are the future opportunities for me as...
CERN's live broadcast which is updating their progress in searching for theHiggs Boson - Watch it here: https://webcast.web.cern.ch/webcast/play_higgs.html
dear all, If we have a concrete column being transfered at some level, is it a good assumption to pin the bottom of the column so it carries just axial...
hie Engineers i'm planning to install a softphone in a picocontroller for my final year project... Is it possible? if possible, which PIC is the best for that? which is...