Hi all! avi here, a pythonista

Hi all!

Long time lurker here. I am very sure I had an account here with username 'avi' but I can't seem to login Or may be it was different user id.

Anyways, here is my brief intro. I am a CSE undergrad, 2012 pass out and working in one of the premiere engineering institutes of India in a government funded research project. I am currently on a long break from work.

I am a budding python programmer and I love it. I am usually on other technology forums with username 'avi' or 'httpdd'.

I am working for my own start up and I was reading some articles here on CE, so I thought its time to say 'Hi' ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avi2
    Hi all!

Long time lurker here. I am very sure I had an account here with username 'avi' but I can't seem to login Or may be it was different user id.

Anyways, here is my brief intro. I am a CSE undergrad, 2012 pass out and working in one of the premiere engineering institutes of India in a government funded research project. I am currently on a long break from work.

I am a budding python programmer and I love it. I am usually on other technology forums with username 'avi' or 'httpdd'.

I am working for my own start up and I was reading some articles here on CE, so I thought its time to say 'Hi' ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Avi!

I'm also a budding Python Programmer and learning to work on Plone. Basically developing a module for retrieving data.

Please feel free to roam around and participate in discussions.

Hope to see you active here ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We typically follow the format. Get in touch with me via email if you want to change username.

Curious to know what made you switch your status from 'lurker' to 'member'? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avi2
    avi2
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hi Avi!

I'm also a budding Python Programmer and learning to work on Plone. Basically developing a module for retrieving data.

Please feel free to roam around and participate in discussions.

Hope to see you active here ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Interesting! Any python specific threads where all the pythonistas hang around?

and also why Plone?

Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We typically follow the format. Get in touch with me via email if you want to change username.

Curious to know what made you switch your status from 'lurker' to 'member'? ๐Ÿ˜€
    No anonymity? then I cannot vent out any frustration regarding my job, that too a government project in an open forum, so I better keep it this way ;-)

I had an account, but i can't seem to remember my username. usually its 'avi', but if I had registered with other name, then I am not able to recall.

I always wanted to try and get into start up, but never was serious. Now I am pretty much serious and I wanted to participate in discussions here. Most of the interviews on homepage where of the start up guys, so I thought i get some insight. Thats what turned me from 'lurker' to 'member'

๐Ÿ˜
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avi2
    Interesting! Any python specific threads where all the pythonistas hang around?

and also why Plone?
    Well there isn't any particular thread on Python unfortunately. But we discuss questions about programming in this thread :

The CE Coding Challange

You can try the questions in any language. But basically it was started with C/C++ .

I'm learning Plone because I'm doing internship and their management system is actually based on Plone. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avi2
    avi2
    we should have a dedicated thread for python, not everything has to be related to a challenge you know. python has lots of features to learn...
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avi2
    we should have a dedicated thread for python, not everything has to be related to a challenge you know. python has lots of features to learn...
    We can make separate threads for different Python related things.
    Once content is enough, Mods can make a different section and move it all there. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# Waiting for you guys to take the lead and start the discussions under CS|IT section.
  • avi2
    avi2
    Done!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avi2
    Done!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Looks good!

PS: Sorry for late replies, facing serious trouble with my ISP.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Former Motorola employees Vasu Srinivasan and Dave Penny have come up with a video summarisation technology called Skimo that can identify important parts of any long video sequence and bring...
Amid the frenzy of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil, exotic watchmaker Richard Hoptroff of the United Kingdom has designed an analog smartwatch that is able to show live football...
The much awaited, much hyped Google Glass has finally been launched in UK, marking the first release of the wearable outside of the US. All UK residents over the age...
Spice Mobiles has quietly put up their newest Android KitKat smartphone, the Stellar Mi-600 on sale. The Spice Stellar Mi-600 just like the recently unveiled Karbonn Titanium S99, Intex Aqua...
Oh come on, you've all done it at some point! ๐Ÿ˜