HHVM - Has Anyone Experienced Compatibility Issues With Your Applications?

I'm experimenting with HHVM and wondering if anyone's here got any experience with HHVM. I'm mostly concerned about compatibility issues and any specific stuff one must keep in mind while using HHVM instead of regular PHP. Has there been any incidence where you faced issues running your application on HHVM, while it worked nice on regular PHP 5x?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since Apple Computer got renamed to Apple Inc., the tech giant has been diversifying its domains and is no more limited to just consumer electronics. However, the automobile industry...
I got talking to a friend yesterday (who is an Industrial Engineer by degree) and found out about all the amazing things she had done in research related to multimodality...
It seems that HTC is only in the mood the launch its Desire handsets. After launching the Desire 728G and Desire 828 in the past two months, HTC has now...
Tata Sky has decided to make its service called 'Everywhere TV' accessible for free to all its subscribers. Back in 2013, the DTH operator had announced Everywhere TV on Tata...
A research team from the Northwestern University have developed a single mode quantum cascade laser (QCL), that is capable of producing a high output power and electrical tuning necessary to...