heyy all crazy engineers.....

I think i really found a paradise for me.This is the first time I think i am getting an opportunity to mean real manic crazy fab and lords of engineering.๐Ÿ˜‰ excited...๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    cool
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shivani Tathe
    I think i really found a paradise for me.This is the first time I think i am getting an opportunity to mean real manic crazy fab and lords of engineering.๐Ÿ˜‰ excited...๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Shivani! ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you stick around for a really long time.
    Feel free to participate in ongoing discussions and start new ones. We are all here as a big family. It's good to have you aboard.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? ๐Ÿ˜€

We look forward to your participation in all the discussions here.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I dont qualify as a lord but a Duke would do it ๐Ÿ˜›
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE,
    I hope you have a great time here.

Thanks,
    simplycoder.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Welcome to CE@ #-Link-Snipped-#
    We would have a great time here..๐Ÿ˜
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    WELCOME TO CE@shivani tathe share your knowledge with us!!!๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do you like the idea of diverting the path of lightning strikes so that they don't hit the buildings? Engineers and optical researchers at the University of Arizona and...
The newly introduced Ingenic Newton chip is all set to power the Android wearables in the coming days. The chip is able to achieve really good power consumption figures at...
FIFA 2014 is heading to an innovative start that will mark the end of era of the wheelchairs. On Jun 12, 2014 a young paraplegic Brazilian will get up from...
If you're a true crazy engineer at heart, you must've found it very difficult to adjust in the corporate world. The long, boring meeting where the "sense" part is talked...
Just curious to know what are the things that were not a part of your 4-year engineering curriculum (branch doesn't matter) but you'd have loved to have? Let's see what...