Hey Guys

Hello guys,
I am Envira Phani, from a small town in South India.
First of all i am a Doctor , not an Engineer and i completed my Medical Bachelors degree, and now in prep for PG.
I am a tech freak and i have passion for web and its functionality.
I have been making websites since past 10 years and now since 3 years i have been in forums and web designing stuff.
I learnt HTML , CSS3, PHP and jQuery from the resources over the web and now i am an abled coder.
I own a theme studio for MyBB forum software called #-Link-Snipped-# which is up since 2 years offering services in forum designing.
I have been following this site for tech updates and now got a chance and time to fill myself in, and here i am.
Thank you for reading,
Hope i will have some quality time in here
Regards

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Welcome Doctor. Good to see a tech maniac join
  • envira
    envira
    Nayan Goenka
    Welcome Doctor. Good to see a tech maniac join
    Thank you Nayan πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome,Doc.
    Hope you participate in discussions in CrazyEngineers.
    Feel free to post & ask query πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Engineering is all about attitude and not degrees or certificates. We are happy to have you in the team. Make yourself comfortable here and have fun.

You do have pretty awesome and clean MyBB skins. πŸ‘ . How about developing some XenForo skins as well?
  • envira
    envira
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome,Doc.
    Hope you participate in discussions in CrazyEngineers.
    Feel free to post & ask query πŸ˜€
    Thank you Buddy πŸ˜€ , sure will participate in the discussions.

Kaustubh Katdare
    Engineering is all about attitude and not degrees or certificates. We are happy to have you in the team. Make yourself comfortable here and have fun.

You do have pretty awesome and clean MyBB skins. πŸ‘ . How about developing some XenForo skins as well?
    Thank you Mr.Kaustubh , i am glad that you like my designs.
    I wanted to expand my designs to other software too , but time has been a limiting factor. Also i dont own a license for xf.
    I am planning to buy a license soon for my medical forums medipg and i will start my work on XF then πŸ˜€.

And i agree with you regarding the attitude thingy πŸ˜€. Happy to be midst of wonderful techies so i can update my knowledge and take help from you guys πŸ˜€,
    regards
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its not all about engineers, Its also about passion towards technology,engineering,innovation.We are ready to welcome with open hands to everyone out there who are passion towards development and engineering(Innovation).
    Hope to see your valuable contributions here.
    Thanks once again for saving lives of people out there.
    😁
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    To support your cause, Da Vinci was one of the greatest engineers of all times. He never went to any sort of school.

Doctor for a degree, Crazy Engineer for Life.
    PS: I came up with that quote.
  • envira
    envira
    CSK AUTO
    Its not all about engineers, Its also about passion towards technology,engineering,innovation.We are ready to welcome with open hands to everyone out there who are passion towards development and engineering(Innovation).
    Hope to see your valuable contributions here.
    Thanks once again for saving lives of people out there.
    😁
    Thank you for those kind words πŸ˜€ , i am really overwhelmed with the warm welcome πŸ˜€.
    Sure i would love to look forward for my contribution too πŸ˜€.

Nayan Goenka
    To support your cause, Da Vinci was one of the greatest engineers of all times. He never went to any sort of school.

PS: I came up with that quote.
    He he yeah true buddy, but DaVinci is the actual one who inspired me from child hood to be franks.
    He apart from being an Engineer or a medical pioneer was a great astronomer, architect, biologist and Artist too πŸ˜€. Something i can call a complete package.
    Your quote is awesome , he he , lol.
    But it should be Doctor for a degree , Crazy Engineer for passion πŸ˜€ , coz i love my life as a medic πŸ˜€
  • mail154
    mail154
    Welcome to CE. Its passion which drive you here. not your profession. Feel Free Here. You are Like a MS-Office with all around applications. πŸ˜€ explore contents and participate in discussion. Welcome once again πŸ˜€
  • envira
    envira
    mail154
    Welcome to CE. Its passion which drive you here. not your profession. Feel Free Here. You are Like a MS-Office with all around applications. πŸ˜€ explore contents and participate in discussion. Welcome once again πŸ˜€
    Thank you buddy for those kind words, I am now expanding my abilities , and my co designer in my site is now making some great designs , which we would release them on our site and i am now learning to make responsive layouts πŸ˜€.
    Now time to rock and roll with HTML5 and CSS3 πŸ˜€
    Check his designs here : Kaan PostacΔ± on Behance

Thanks again guys πŸ˜€
    regards
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Crazyengineers community !
  • envira
    envira
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Crazyengineers community !
    Thank you buddy πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.aptitude-test.com/einsteinsriddle.html try solving this!!
Yes, Close tabs to right now also included in Firefox upcoming version 24 with another features (It's already there in Chrome) Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately...
Robotic Surgical System​​ Intro Hello guys , I wanted to share an interesting leap in medical field , and it is emerging as a new trend in many parts of...
You may know Boeing as the commercial airplane maker - but the company also manufactures a lot of defence equipments & weapons. Boeing's Directed Energy Systems Division has come up...
Well I was looking for the one proof that makes Google the King of the WorldWideWeb. And guess what, destiny gave it this morning. May we call it fate or...