Hey guys! I think, I might need your help in selecting a Smartphone to buy

The thing is i have been using Nokia 3110 Classic specs - PhoneArena for about 5 years.
And i think its time for me to change my phone, i searched and came to a conclusion
having 2 options
1. Apple Iphone 4s
2. Samsung Galaxy S-III Sprint.
Apple iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S III Sprint - specs comparison - PhoneArenaApple iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S III Sprint - specs comparison - PhoneArena
and please cast your votes and give suggestions too...

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The competitors you've put in are pretty controversial...😁

There are group of peoples who like Apple & who like Android. Though one thing is common, they both hate each other. So I fear you may not really get a good clue about the actual scenario.

To me, I prefer Android based phone because apps and things are lot easier. The hardware of S3 is lot more better than that of 4s. However, iOS is really very much optimized and runs very smoother on inferior hardware without any lags. But apps and all are really trouble because of them not being free. With Andriod based phones, there's much to explore.

Bottom line (as per me), if you're keen about the tweaking and phreaking, like to have lots of apps then Andriod is surely for you. If you want a good looking, showoff piece with no phreaking requirement, then apple is for you. This is applicable for all Apple Vs. X products.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Add HTC One and Sony Xperia to the comparison too!! All Android phones being equal software wise, I'd look for hardware differences and the ones that matter to you. e.g. I've not moved from N900 because I can't find a latest phone having an FM transmitter.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Do you have any suggestion about this to say Mr.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go with iPhone 4s. There's an iPhone and then there's everything else.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go with iPhone 4s. There's an iPhone and then there's everything else.
    😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# If I was you,I would've opted for Galaxy Nexus or Google Nexus 4 rather than choosing among the one which you mentioned.

Reason : Attractive design & Ubuntu OS support without any glitch,goddamn it !!!

PS: Google "Ubuntu Touch".
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# If I was you,I would've opted for Galaxy Nexus or Google Nexus 4 rather than choosing among the one which you mentioned.

Reason : Attractive design & Ubuntu OS support without any glitch,goddamn it !!!

PS: Google "Ubuntu Touch".
    thank you #-Link-Snipped-#, i think i can take that to consideration.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boy o Boy! This is going to be a sad news for the lovers of Aakash - the $35 tablet that got fame all over the world as the 'Cheapest...
These days, I get surprised whenever an e-commerce website in India gets funded by venture capital firms. It looks like the VCs still believe that there's room for ecommerce websites...
In the description of an SDS rotary hammer such as "Makita HR3210C 1-1/4-Inch SDS-PLUS", what does the "1-1/4 inch" refer to? For an ordinary drill, the "1-1/4 inch" would be...
hey frns....hello i have a question abt micro controller 8051 programming.. suppose a switch is connected to pin p1.6 of 8051 and a buzzer is connected to pin p1.7. when...
Hey people! I need a matlab program for the optimized design of a 500 KVA, 11kV/415V, 3 phase core type, delta/ star, distribution type transformer. Please help me with the...