CrazyEngineers Anniversary Celebrations Week : It's Raining Gadgets!

Participate in Online Contests During 24th-28th November, 2014 For A Chance To Win :

::Read Details::

Hey folks!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nayan Goenka, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Nayan Goenka

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    Hello CEans! Well I am a bit late in giving my Introduction but here it is:
    Name: Nayan Goenka

*Engineering Trade: IT

*Occupation
    : Student / Self Working. Soon to open personal business related to IT sector itself.
    Work Experience: Worked as Developer for different World of Warcraft servers.
    Worked with dad in his business.

Worked as a freelancer for different small scale market requirements.
    Trained in Network Management and Security, Hacking (Ethical as well as Unethical)
    *Hobbies & Interests: Business activities, Surfing, Hacking, Music, Watching TV Series (of course not Indian), Movies (holly / some bolly). Played nationals in Rifle Shooting 10m Air Rifle (ISSF Grade - eligible for International platform, need to give trials and practice, but not into it anymore) and some more interests depending on mood :p
    *Aim in life: To achieve something on my own. Make a mark. That is what matters. Primary target - business.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: As i like surfing and there is no other Indian forum with such good enthusiasm and content and excellent community. A friend recommended it to me. :D

*About me: Personally I am a guy who likes to maintain control over things. I try to complete my job perfectly and smoothly and I am outspoken and straight forward in my attitude. I don't like kissing others' ass for anything. Fear and guilt is not in my dictionary and winning is what I like. I don't repent any of my bad experiences. In fact I am grateful for those. I do what I do and I like it.

Feel free to write on my wall if you wish to contact me. I try to be as helpful as I can. You can inbox me if you wish. Well that was pretty much from me. You can ask me whatever you want. I will try to sort it out up to the best of my ability.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Harshad Italiya

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Communications
    It's late but better then never ;) . Nice to see your introduction post Nayan Goenka

Welcome to CE ! Have a great time here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran

Engineering Discipline:
    Automobile
    The word that attracted me the most is your rifle shooting.Welcome to CE bro.You are going to be a good contender for Ceom and we are ready to give you a tough time.Its not going to be easy for you.
    All the best bro Nayan Goenka

4. Abhishek Rawal

Engineering Discipline:
    Warcraft! ah! don't remind of that game.
    It's my only weakness, my special brand of marijuana & vicodin ;)

5. Nayan Goenka

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    There is a reason i didnt write about WoW here. If anyone WoW freak reads it, he will want to have a conversation about it. And i m trying to get out of that addiction. :p 18hrs/day is downed to 0 since 2 months. I m clean :p

6. Abhishek Rawal

Engineering Discipline:
    I can feel you. Me too detoxified.
    Those were good old days.

7. Nayan Goenka

Engineering Discipline:
    IT

I still have it installed on my pc right now. you know how much It pains every time to look at the desktop and not click that icon?

8. Abhishek Rawal

Engineering Discipline:
    Do like what I did,
    Sell some toons to any guy near your area who's playing WoW or give to your cousin for free :mrgreen:
    Or one simple thing, Delete the goddamn toon. So, you'll never find the courage to play those 80 levels again & farming the gears,reps & gold :p

9. Nayan Goenka

Engineering Discipline:
    IT

I love my Warrior and DK a lot more than my gf dude. How can i destroy it myself. It is a trophy for me :D. I dont think anyone is even worth touching them. I even got an offer online from some on motlen. he wanted it for 1200$. I didn't sell it LOL

10. Abhishek Rawal

Engineering Discipline:
    $1200 ?
    You gotta be fucking kidding me.

That's 1200x60= 72,000 INR. I don't believe that anyone can pay 72 Grands for one toon.

11. Nayan Goenka

Engineering Discipline:
    IT

Yes people pay. Plus he doesnt know the value in INR. at that time $ was around 44-45. Neways, Flatsix sold his warrior at 3400$. I know the guy who bought it. Luker sold his rogue for 3200$. And yes, people pay on Molten.