am working & soon to be self-employed😒
14+ months as a site/sight engineer
Forgot all my hobbies/skills the day i went to job 👎
Always wanted to work in suit i think thats only my aim😎
B.E.ing crazy is not enough thats why im here..😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy CE. How did you discover this website?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy CE. How did you discover this website?
    Years ago.. just googled for if any crazy engineers out there..
  • JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you😉
  • JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    Kaustubh Katdare
    need to change my DOB to 06-06-1993..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone figured out how to sync Google calendar with Microsoft Outlook calendar? I guess it only allows you to import the existing calendar once; but you can't sync both...
which material i should use for upright manufacturing in a vehicle of weight 600kg ??
The all new tablet from iBall is a 7-inch Android 4.4 device priced at Rs. 5499. Called iBall Slide 6351-Q400i, this tablet according to the company, comes with 5 terrific...
DSK Benelli has become a popular brand across India for their affordable superbike range. This time around, they have announced a Limited Edition DSK Benelli TNT 600i as the bike...
i am using arm so i want to know about our driving licence. the chip placed in driving licence what kind of information it content and how can we exact...