Help Us Rearrange / Reorganise The Forum Structure

We're planning to reorganise and rearrange the forums (That is the list of sections you see on this page: #-Link-Snipped-#). We've been following the current structure (categories and sections) for a long time now and we believe it needs an upgrade.

The changes may include but not limited to -
  1. Changing sections/category names.
  2. Add or Remove new forums/categories (without deleting discussions in any of the existing categories)
  3. Making sure that we can accommodate all the content CEans want to share in appropriate forums.
We do not want to mess with the sections under 'Technical Discussions' category; but are open to suggestions. If you want to see any changes - please suggest them below. We'll think about every suggestion and try to provide reasoning for our decision.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A few days ago Google announced the public launch of Android 5.0, release name Lollipop. After Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and KitKat, Google has gifted us with another sweet...
Hello everyone I have to a graduation project this year at college but I haven't found an idea yet help please
Conventional payment card swipes are soon going to become a thing of the past. Tech giants like Google and Apple have already launched their payment platforms Google Wallet and Apple...
Who am I and what I do: I am a former corporate lawyer turned entrepreneur - I have an education startup which enables Indian universities and industry bodies to launch...
I am looking for DC Motor i need for my bot with a weight of around 35 Kg and about 60X60 cms in dimensions . What amount of torque will...