Help needed for student project: Engineer interview. URGENT

I am a first year student at the University of Lyon, France and I am required to interview an engineer about their job. This interview is part of a professional orientation project and is compulsory. I was not able to schedule an interview with an engineer in my vicinity.

I am asking that, if you have a moment, you take the time to fill out this very short and simple questionnaire (Google form) to help me complete my project. Link to questionnaire:

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you are comfortable filling out your name at the end of the questionnaire, it would be a great help. You will figuratively save my life; thank you. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You got a response, already.
  • Nicholas Jillali
    Nicholas Jillali
    Thank you very much
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You have another now.
  • Nicholas Jillali
    Nicholas Jillali
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Catsharks taxonomically belong to one of the largest families, Scyliorhinidae and possess a unique pair of cat-like eyes and body-patterns, where some of them are commonly dubbed as Chain Catsharks....
Looking for a large-aperture lens, vast zoom range an efficient image sensor in your camera? Sony's new Cyber-Shot series RX10 III might just be the right device for you. Featuring...
After graduating as a computer science engineer in the year 2006, Amar Gautam started working as a software engineer at KPIT, Pune. Within 4 years he became a Technical Leader...
Motorola finally launched the much awaited Moto 360 Sport in India for a price tag of ₹19,999 through FlipKart. This smartwatch is a sports variant of the recently launched generation...
Today, anyone with an internet connection was scrambling to get a website to open on their browsers. The website in question was docoss[dot]com. The media was quick to spread the...