Help Me

Hello guys
can anyone tell me how to start a conversation or how to write on someone's wall 😔😔😔

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Click on "Start New Discussion" (for CS/IT Area)on the top Right corner of below link .
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You can also visit the FAQ's available on the signature below.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks Vikram.

Here you go #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks Vikram.

Here you go #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    I read the sateps and implemented them.
    But in some people's account, no such textbox apears. Is there any issue of rights or something?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - You'll need at least 15 messages before more facilities are enabled. We do this to prevent spam on the site.

We'll put up a chart for permissions and eligibility soon. It's been long due.
  • Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - You'll need at least 15 messages before more facilities are enabled. We do this to prevent spam on the site.

We'll put up a chart for permissions and eligibility soon. It's been long due.
    Oh that explains my query. Thnx a lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Price-Hunt was founded by Anupam Khurana, who is a 1995 batch Delhi University pass out with a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering, with the motto of "helping the user decide”...
A movie on the cryptanalyst who deciphered German Nazi's Enigma Code during WWII has got the best actors in one place! Alan Turing shall be lived on-screen by the brilliant...
Micromax has launched a brand new 32 inch LED TV in India as an addition to its portfolio which has two more LED TVs to offer. The Micromax 32T42ECHD is...
how can we manage an automobile without clutch