Help Me.... Please

Hi Guys..
I am new here! I watched few no. of conversation and it was very intresting nd helpful.
I would like to know that Is there any space for me(Civil engineer)😀
suggest me some name so I can follow them.👎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello and Welcome to CrazyEngineers. The civil engineering section is there for you to discuss and ask questions and share your responses to other people's queries.
    Here it is: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to take part in discussions. Ask questions whenever you are stuck. You will soon start feeling a part of the CE Family.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working in HCL Bserve as a network provisioner doing manual testing of telecom ckts on Lec GUI and sending a disconnect request. But this process comes under BPO...
Imagine a new material that can sustain a force of more than 6577 kg per sq. inch (which is the pressure found at 10.9 km below the ocean, the deepest...
Born in Vishakhapatnam with family roots in Uttarakhand, Renu Bisht was born to a father who was an officer in Indian Navy. Along with an elder sister and an younger...
(Sent by my daughter) Unbelievable! https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8q8unpw73ruu0n/Childhood video of Arnab Goswami.mp4?dl=0
Quote: Virgin America and Alaska Airlines will soon use a Traffic Aware Planner (TAP) application to make traffic aware strategic aircrew requests (TASAR). The airlines will implement the capability over...