Help me find ringtones that don't suck

I've realised that ever since I've jumped on to the smartphone bandwagon, I'm on a perpetual search for ringtones and notification sounds that don't suck. My search is on and I haven't found anything yet. I'm wondering if there are any ringtones in the world that aren't annoying, make the phone sound nice, professional, cool and awesome.

Does anyone know any such resource? I'd appreciate if you could link directly to the ringtone download page.

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Better opt for Nokia 2013 Ringtone.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I use from favorite song and movie tune non-vocal.
    My favorites are
    1. 24 Tv series phone tune.
    2. BBC Sherlock theme (Went to Sherlock museum ringing this tune, awesome feeling 😁)
    3. Pursuit of happiness
    4. Udaan theme

and many more...
    I mostly cut clips from myself and make my ringtone. I don change my ringtone after few a month or two.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, LG Electronics is going to come for campus placement in my institute. But i am unaware of the selection procedure for LG Electronics. Kindly, let me know the...
A group of researchers from the Ohio State University (OSU) has demonstrated that phonons possess magnetic properties. In the research paper published in the journal Nature Materials, the team has...
Computer algorithms can now analyse the important information hidden in dog's bark. Researchers from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) along with students from Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio and the...
A team of researchers from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and Stanford University in US has invented elastic, foam-like batteries made from wood pulp. These innovative batteries are...
Which language OR technology is perfect in now a days for career??