help me about downloading pdf files for the mechanical engineering field

hi
i don't know much about downloading free stuff from the net.
i would be glad if anyone tells me about the sites for downloading ebooks free.

abhishek

Replies

• yudi
    yudi
    abhi
    there are countless number of free ebook sites are over there on Net, even if you write freetechbooks.com, will work for you.

chao
  • Norvicute
    Norvicute
    abhi_b26
    hi
    i don't know much about downloading free stuff from the net.
    i would be glad if anyone tells me about the sites for downloading ebooks free.

abhishek
    hi abhishek ๐Ÿ˜Ž

you may check this #-Link-Snipped-#

And I am willing to share what I have, please let know on what particular topic you want and I will check if I have something.

heres one e book i have "machinery handbook 26th edition", good reference.

I guess I need to review rules here in CE if providing link is allowed. ๐Ÿ˜’

By the way enjoy downloading.

๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Norvicute : You can share links to useful resources as long as its not intentional spammed advertising ๐Ÿ˜€ . We are not evil people here, you see ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    there are so many sites they provide free e-books just search for it in Google and your Work is over you will get many sites and find your books for that site and save it Simple. if still there is some problem then you are most welcomed we will help you out soon. ๐Ÿ˜€ enjoy ur time here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Please help me in a game in which i have to make a puzzle game of a picture i add and then break it in different pieces and then the...
What are the ideas for a person to work from home ? How does it work ? and how safe is it ? What is the risk involved in it...
MS Excel...... I love it ! One of the most interesting and useful software by Microsoft that I encountered! I found it so coooool and useful, I love using it...
I have been curious about this question for the past few days! Thought, may be I can get some answers here !!! How telepathy works ??? ๐Ÿ˜› --Differential