Help in Python libraries

Hi,

I am implementing Random Walk, Support Vector Regression, Independent Component Analysis-Support Vector Regression algorithms for the prediction of Stock markets.
To check the prediction performance I would need to run performance statistical measures. They are named as NMSE(Normalized root mean square error), MAD(Mean absolute difference), DS(Directional Symmetry), CP(correct up trend), CD(Correct down trend). Can some one help me to say where I can find these libraries in Python.
Any python geeks kindly help! Kinda urgent!

There is a picture attached which explains all the formulas.
P.S I do not need RMSE as I found it already, but the rest I could not.
I have attached the paper along with it if any one wants to get detailed information on it can go ahead!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    pandas?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    following!
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    durga
    pandas?
    Looking into it. Thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Space Research Organisation aka ISRO will test GSLV Mark III (stands for Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle); the machine that will put Indian crew in the space, once ready....
Wishing CEan @Ambarish Ganesh a very happy birthday! 🎉
Nikon has launched the most awaited and advanced interchangeable lens cameras: Nikon 1 AW1, Nikon 1 V3 and Nikon 1 J4. All three of them offer excellent image quality with...
The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt store has closed. We made a decision to close it because we only have last few pieces of the tees left (XL, L and M only) and...
hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...