help guys i am in dilemma

Friends i got placed in Infosys and was happy with it but soon after some days CoreEL Technologies came to our campus and i got placed in that company also .
Being an electronics and communication student this is a good company as told by some friends but this company is having a bond period of 3 years .Is it good to join a company with a bond of 3years . And please tell if CoreEL is a good company or not?
Should i join CoreEL or Infosys.
Guys Reply ASAP....
THANK YOU GUYS

Replies

• Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    I would never opt for any bonds what so ever unless I really desperately need that job........I will suggest go for the other one. Regarding the company profile IT friends will help you out!
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Sumukhm39
    I would never opt for any bonds what so ever unless I really desperately need that job........I will suggest go for the other one. Regarding the company profile IT friends will help you out!
    Are you sure i should not go for the core company?
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    I am against the bond.......that to for 3 years....
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Sumukhm39
    I am against the bond.......that to for 3 years....
    I am also not able to decide because of that bond... But why are you against a bond?
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Today suppose you accept the bond and after 2 years you get a better opportunity from other company, will you be able to switch over if the new company is not ready to pay your bond value? (i dont remember the perfect word for 'bond value' but I hope you understand the issue)
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    What are opinion of other fellow CEians???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Infosys will offer you software related job (coding, testing, analysis etc) and CoreEL, I guess, would offer you a job that matches your existing skills. The decision should be based upon what kind of career you wish to have for yourself and what your professional goals are.

You haven't told us anything about the kind of job / role CoreEL is offering to you.
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    CoreEL is offering me a position of "Design Engineer" and Infosys is offering "Systems Engineer".
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pranav_95
    CoreEL is offering me a position of "Design Engineer" and Infosys is offering "Systems Engineer".
    Next question: What does a Design Engineer do at CoreEL? What are the job roles and responsibilities?
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Next question: What does a Design Engineer do at CoreEL? What are the job roles and responsibilities?
    Something related to rtl design(vlsi design)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pranav_95
    Something related to rtl design(vlsi design)
    Is that what interests you? If yes, go for it. Otherwise pick Infosys.
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is that what interests you? If yes, go for it. Otherwise pick Infosys.
    That three year bond haunts me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pranav_95
    That three year bond haunts me
    What are the options if you wish to legally quit? Can you settle it with the company by paying money? If yes, no harm it trying it.
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What are the options if you wish to legally quit? Can you settle it with the company by paying money? If yes, no harm it trying it.
    Can anyone tell how is the growth in CoreEL ??Can i switch to core job after working in infosys?
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Can I suggest you something?
    Have you tried talking to the HR that you eager to join Infosys but are'nt ready for the bond a nd do they have any other option?
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Sumukhm39
    Can I suggest you something?
    Have you tried talking to the HR that you eager to join Infosys but are'nt ready for the bond a nd do they have any other option?
    Not yet... I will try talking to their hr
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    HR is not ready to reduce the bond period....Any suggestions what should i do ? Should i join Infosys and try to search some core company ( is it possible?) Or should i join CoreEL?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You need to base your decision on some criteria; otherwise it's just random suggestion making which won't be of any use to you. You need to tell us more about your career aspirations, interests, goals etc. so that we can help you make the right decision.
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    My goal is to settle in good govt sector job or clear gate to do m tech and then settle in a good company.Till then i need a job which will help me support me and also in which i can prepare for my exams.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pranav_95
    My goal is to settle in good govt sector job or clear gate to do m tech and then settle in a good company.Till then i need a job which will help me support me and also in which i can prepare for my exams.
    Okay, that is what you should have wrote in the first post itself. It's straightforward for you : join Infosys. I'm guessing you'll be preparing for GATE while you're on the job and if you get a good rank, you'll have to quit your job; which isn't possible with CoreEL.

You need to be absolutely clear about what kind of government sector job you wish to have. You haven't mentioned anything about the kind of domain you wish to work in - and that means you need to focus on a government job that fits your criteria.

Wishing you all the best. If you need further help - feel free to write your questions below.
  • Pranav_95
    Pranav_95
    Thank you soo much 😁
    I will post if anything comes in my mind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a particular arc welding operation 5 mm thick steel plate requires 40 A current , what should be the current requirement for welding 10 mm thickness plates? a) 10...
This has been asked many times all over the world. In CE too. This may have some answers: Better Math Adds Up to a Better Company
Hello... Thanx for the clarification, Iam 2016 passed out. Iam interested in testing area, I want to take up coaching in testing tools but I don't know which tool to...
Anyone in need of GATE MATHEMATICS (MA) Material available with me.. PROGATE material in brand new condition... Kindly contact me...
I'm in my final year biotechnology engineering.I am interested in doing the project in immunology or environment related treatments or purifications. could you suggest some ideas in these areas or...