Help for my project in ASP.net regarding online test on various topics

Hey friends I am working on a project In ASP.net regarding online Testing.This project enables a user to give a online test on various topics..but i am struck with designing part of pages. How should it look like..,What features i need to have , Should i have a timer display on the screen for user ,Should the questions load from the database dynamically or should i create a static page for the questions,where should the controls be placed...etc etc !!

So how should i approach the problem ???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii... i belong to ece stream and i would like to have some mini projects..can anyone here please help me to get them..
hi friends this is krishna iam glad to meet u all😁
Hello! Anyone knows about mcu simulator? Like 8051 but sophisticated one required! Also is there any Universal simulator which can support any microcontroller?
This was the first thing I noticed when I walked into my apartment: https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/976/dscn2053mo4.jpg My guess is that it is a smoke detector; however, it blows. The apartment is hot...
hi i m studying in final yr, BE. BioInformatics...i hav to come up with a project ,of DRUG database creation,in which SQL and HTML should be used....i hope i will...