Help for field selection in MSc of elecetrical and electronics field.

I am engineering student currently in 6 th sem.I am pursuing Electrical And Electronics Engineering in India. I wish to Do MS in US or Australia, but i am confused on what field to select. I am looking for renewable energysuch as solar and wind engry but not able to find correct options in exactly what major subject i should do MS in. Please provide some guidance and other fields related to Electrical and Electronics other than renewable can be also suggested. looking forward to replys.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please give some instruction about civil engineering
At the time when everything is becoming ‘smart’, fitness isn’t the one to be left behind. American sports and clothing company – Under Armour unveiled a pair of smart fitness...
In what could turn out to be a boon for developing country like India, where millions still don’t have access to proper sanitation facilities, scientists from Cranfield University, U.K have...
A leaked photograph hints of a standalone Facebook Messenger App for Mac. Facebook boasts of a stunning 800 Million monthly users of its Messenger mobile apps, and it went up...
Hello,I m a final year B.E.(IT) student,my query is that i got 85% in 10th,50% in 12th.after that on 10th base i took admission in diploma and completed diploma with...