Help for CAT 2014

Hello,
I am currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science, 4th year (final sem). I want to know how I can start for my CAT preparations that is for CAT 2014 exam so that I can score well 85 or 90+ percentile. This would be my first attempt as I could not appear for CAT 2013 due to some reasons.
Please help me.

Thank You

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello @#-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

I am sure you will find necessary help here. Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# to share a few words of wisdom on preparing for CAT.
  • netstar
    netstar
    yes please, time is going on.
    Please help about what can I do to prepare for CAT 2014 other than joining for coaching institutes. Please note that I have not appeared for CAT before.

Thank You
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    Cat 2014 exam date is Nov 16-Nov 22 so if you have started preparing its much better.Do some Mock paper of last year and see your performance and try to work on your weaker side as Percentile for both the sections has to be good to get admission in some good B schools.As the time frame for your preparation is less try to give as many mock papers as it will help you in managing time which is one of the crucial factor for CAT.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new...
Her may be basically a love-story, but a major focus has been laid upon the technological evolution that basically veins this drama. Human-OS love story is not a distant dream,...
Name: Ratul Jindal Engineering Trade:Computer Science & Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (2.5 years of Engineering--More than enuff Right !?) Hobbies & Interests: Movies, LAN Gaming, Travelling...
Name: Nghiem Bao Thinh *Engineering Trade: Software engineer Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam *Occupation: Software testing engineer Work Experience: More than 10 years working as software testing engineer, mainly...
Apple's iPhone 4 will be relaunched in India with a price tag of Rs. 15,000. Apple's already moved on to iPhone 5S and it's expected that the iPhone 6 will...