Helluuu Engineers!! :)

Hi Everyone!!
  • Name:Koushal Patel , best known as KP among friends!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Engineering Trade:Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
  • Work Experience: Since Jan 2013 - 2 years
  • Hobbies & Interests: Playing tabla, Designing web pages using Joomla and Wordpress
  • Aim in life:๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I want to become an entrepreneur and I will๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • I joined CrazyEngineers because: I like each and every content at each and every corner of this website like anything!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    • Aim in life:๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I want to become an entrepreneur and I will๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    All the best. Hope you will find your inspiration here on CE.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-# (KP). ๐Ÿ‘
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-# (KP). ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ...BTW I read your "#WillYouShave ? Have a look at my experiance and say !" #Bavagroup word is awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    ---------------------------------------------------------

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's great to know you love the community. _/\_ (Namaskar!)
    Welcome to the CrazyEngineers Family.

Pro Tip: Keep being a regular and it gets Awesomer! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks your highness!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - AKA KP - After going through your couple of posts finally we've got to know you well. I guess "Founders Circuit" is the section you love the most.๐Ÿ˜€
    Stay active and you will love it hear.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Koushal Patel
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ...BTW I read your "[HASHTAG]#WillYouShave[/HASHTAG] ? Have a look at my experiance and say !" [HASHTAG]#Bavagroup[/HASHTAG] word is awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Great ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you write code in c language for my circuit which is attached to it(vehicle tracking using GSM and GPS).
After the launch of Stellar 520n and Dream Uno 498H (known as a hindi smartphone) in this month, the Indian smartphone maker company, Spice mobiles has launched a dual-SIM (GSM...
I have a simpler solution to open file at folder location at D:\Folder A\Folder B\Folder C\Folder D by creating create batch file... Batch file experts kindly let me know in...
Heyy guys..I'm a TE extc student and I have to make a mini project using Pic microcontroller or else using any other microcontroller except 8051. So could you guys suggest...
Apple Inc. has been recently launching some great products and has also been bringing about some really cool updates. One recent change that Apple has introduced now is that it...