Hello..

Hi, I'm new here.

I searched this place when I try searching for a good forums for engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rehpej
    Hi, I'm new here.

I searched this place when I try searching for a good forums for engineering.
    Good to have you here. Hope you will have a great time.
  • rehpej
    rehpej
    thanks. currently looking around 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE ! have a nice stay here #-Link-Snipped-#

Nice Avatar. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans My neighbors in my street have electric generator whose noise cause a lot of noise pollution in my street, so today when we talked about them I suggested...
hiii....i am an engineer at steel company. I wanted to ask can anybody tell me how can i design de-dusting system for a movable shuttle conveyor. the main problem is...
Time and again we hear about hackers stealing passwords in huge numbers. Whether it is a concentrated attack on a particular organisation or exploiting a widespread flaw, internet users are...
After the advent of wearable devices such as smart watches, smart bands, glasses, and ear buds in the electronic stores, you might be thinking, what’s next? Well, if you are...
Canadian tablets and smartphones maker, Datawind, is popularly known for manufacturing UbiSlate tablet computers and PocketSurfer smartphones with affordable price tags. The company is also known for the development of...