Hello!!!

Hello to all CEans out there , I'm HAROLD from AKLAN, Philippines. Studying BS Civil Engineering. I'm now on my 3rd year and I really love watching dvd's and I'm a music lover.

I joined CrazyEngineers because my other classmates joined too. I'm very jealous at them when they talked about this site crazyengineers. I'm very happy that I'm here now at last!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Harold ๐Ÿ˜€ , welcome to CE ! We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to active participation from you. Post March-End, we'll work on creating a separate section for Civil Engineers. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome Harold!!
    The_Big_K
    we'll work on creating a separate section for Civil Engineers. ๐Ÿ˜€
    That's great biggie!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi harold
    welcome to CE
  • Harold
    Harold
    Thank u guys.
  • Harold
    Harold
    Guys?.how can i pass the subject "strength of materials"?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harold
    By studying it and making sure that you know all the basics right.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    First of all Harold, know your enemy. Most of the question given by our teacher mainly came from books and reviewers and he only edited it. You must review every single question from that.
    Next, have focus and determination to pass every exams. And always think positive!!! Never give up!!!
    Like what our teacher says "ABUNG PARAAN PARA PATYUN RO KURING "( there are a lot of ways to kill a cat)
  • Harold
    Harold
    thermal stress?..the elongation due to temperature and the yield are quite confusing?..teach me some basic
    guys how to approach a certain thermal stress problem...
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Try to post your question here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shame
    shame
    hey Harold whats up?, by the way I'm Shame from Philippines also. I'm also new here and also a BSCE student!, I hope we'll be friend here.
    I'm glad that I've saw a student like me in this site. Proud to be cean:
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Hi Harold, im glad you've finally joined. Don't feel like you don't belong here..coz everyone is welcome..
  • nielynjoy
    nielynjoy
    its good you're here!
    ( CRAZY harold) hehe..
    welcome and be proud to be CEan..
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Welcome to CE Harold! I see a lot of engineers on CE from Philippines !
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE harold ๐Ÿ˜€

remain active here and i'm sure it will help you out in academics too. ๐Ÿ˜€
    you can post your civil engineering related queries here: #-Link-Snipped-# and we'll tell you what we know ๐Ÿ˜€

@andy: i'd rather say a lot of civil engineers from Philippines ๐Ÿ˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Harold ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harold
    Harold
    shame:..hi ?i'm always fine..how about you?..can we be friends?
  • Harold
    Harold
    Specifically,where in Philippines?
  • sunexim
    sunexim
    Hello,
    Welcome to the forum.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    Harold, you got quite exaggerated when you said your a music lover when i haven't heard you sing even the school hymn. ha ha,no offense!
    Anyway, strength of materials is not our only problem here, and we are already done on thermal stresses. We better be focusing right now on torsions.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    Harold..do you know now where in the Philippines shame is based?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome To CE.
  • shame
    shame
    I can question any question in the "general help" flor??
  • shame
    shame
    if you are asking a question why don't try go to "gen. help"??
    they can answer you there!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Myntra.com - leading custom apparel design & ecommerce company based out of Bangalore (also responsible for most the CEoM T-Shirts) has just released a new version of their website. The...
Now buying Microcontrollers, wireless, sensors and motors and other stuff for your robotics and electronic project needs is even easier. I'm happy to announce that our moderator CEan Ash and...
i need help about how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller and which mobile we can use,and how to send an sms and recieve sms showing the feedback to...
i want a help about how to connect a mobile to microcontroller and which mobile to use,
At present, the split of engineering students and professional engineers visiting CE is roughly about 60:40. Ideally, I'd like it to be about 50:50. The more professional engineers come on...