Hello!!!

a very warm hello to all of you. i am a new member of this group n i am associated with mechanical engineering(a beginner). well i am simply crazy about robotics.. i am looking forward to gain lots and lots of good knowledge here.
thank you😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TANISHA5M
    a very warm hello to all of you. i am a new member of this group n i am associated with mechanical engineering(a beginner). well i am simply crazy about robotics.. i am looking forward to gain lots and lots of good knowledge here.
    thank you😀
    Hi Tanisha5M! Welcome to CE! I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

Good to know that you're interested in robotics. You might want to join us in our CE Bot project - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh yes, please do join our CE Bot project! 😁

.. and Welcome to CE 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    welcome to CE Tanisha. Participate actively in the forum

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a software engineer with 2 years of experience in software developement. Recently i gave interviews in Accenture and Siemens Information, Bangalore and fortunately got selected in both. Right...
hi....can anybody suggest me 1 nice project
What are the best and (economical) sources of energy alternatives to Crude Oil. This is especially needs to be economical so that developing countries like India, APAC can afford to...
I see quite a good talent present on CE. I want to explore the possibility to find solution here. Most roads in monsoon region (Indian subcontinents) damage heavily due to...
I know few things like - Try and find out the real link behind the text heading. example 1 :> visit CNN.com for latest news Click on the cnn link...