hello

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Replies

• rohanghatekar
    rohanghatekar
    hey there all of u.let me xpose myself in some parts.i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication from MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION,MUMBAI.I SECURED FIRST DIVISION MARKS IN IT.NOW I M STUDYING IN YCCE,NAGPUR:ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION BRANCH,3RD SEM. SO I NEED TO BRING TO UR NOTICE THAT I M A NEW ONE THIS FIELD OF ENGINEERING AND TO GO ALONG WAY NOW.SO I NEED UR SUPPORT IN GUIDING ME TO REACH MY GOAL.HOPE U ALL R THERE FOR ME. IF READ THIS MATTER,"THANKS".C U HERE NEXT TIME.THANK YOU.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rohanghatekar
    hey there all of u.let me xpose myself in some parts.i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication from MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION,MUMBAI.I SECURED FIRST DIVISION MARKS IN IT.NOW I M STUDYING IN YCCE,NAGPUR:ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION BRANCH,3RD SEM. SO I NEED TO BRING TO UR NOTICE THAT I M A NEW ONE THIS FIELD OF ENGINEERING AND TO GO ALONG WAY NOW.SO I NEED UR SUPPORT IN GUIDING ME TO REACH MY GOAL.HOPE U ALL R THERE FOR ME. IF READ THIS MATTER,"THANKS".C U HERE NEXT TIME.THANK YOU.
    Welcome to CE, Rohan. I'm sure you'll enjoy CE forums and interacting with crazy engineers from all over the world. Take a moment to go through Lectures 1-4 available in our Newbie Training Center (links present in my signature). Please do not use ALL CAPS in your posts as it makes reading bit difficult.

We'd be happy to help you reach your goal. Feel free to post your questions in appropriate sections of CE forums.

Do tell your friends about CE!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I bet OTIS has developed a solution to the following common problem faced in many parts of India due to power failures - During power failures, which is a very...
hello friends, here's another question. is there any method of revealing the contents of SAM file in windows XP. 😁thanks for all your suggestions in advance.😎
CEans, Yahoo messenger fans can try out the beta version of Yahoo Messenger. Take a look at this site - https://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/ 😁 Enjoy! -The Big K-
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have completed my BTech in Electronics and Telecom. this year. I got a job in software ,currently developing aplication on symbian...
Hello EvryBdy, I have a TMS470r1a128 ARM IC but dont have a utility software using which i can download my program from my PC into the it I surfed a...