Hello World!

Hello World!
I am Jash Mota.
I'm a programmer and robotics enthusiast, who decided to walk on road less travelled. I am 18, and a student of Mechatronics at NMIMS University, Mumbai(I'm largely autodidact, though). I love technology, but specially adore robotics, IOT, and cloud- the key elements which are going to define our future! Further, I like playing guitar and reading books(suggest me some titles!). I want to be an Entrepreneur and start my own company(yes, I'm ambitious!). My aim in life is to learn new things and give back to the society and the world at large. I joined CrazyEngineers because I wanted to share with the world my knowledge of tech, meet new like-minded people around the globe, and be Crazy! I'm really delighted to be a blogger here at CrazyEngineers.
Have a good day!

Jash Mota

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jash101
    specially adore robotics, IOT, and cloud- the key elements which are going to define our future!
    True, though not necessarily all to the good.
    Welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In recent times, scientists have been working hard to achieve nanophotonics integration in the field of bioscience, in order to artificially develop, flexible and portable technologies to cure physical and...
Samsonite, one of the world's leading manufacturers luggage and travel bags, has teamed up with Google to create trackable suitcases. The new Track&Go system will use a smartphone app and...
A team of engineers and materials scientists from the University of Minnesota have developed an ultrafast electron microscope that has now been used to capture heat moving through materials at...
In one of the most exciting developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in Hefei unveils an interactive and realistic robot named Jia Jia...
A constant source of inspiration, a CEan we are proud of @Rupam Das celebrates his birthday today. Wishing him every success and happiness in life. Let's hope for more awards...