Joined small scale IT company as PHP developer. Worried about my future.

hello every one i am new here...!

Can any plz help me..Actually i am ENTC engg but not interested in core electronics so choose IT field and just i joined a small scale company as PHP developer,but i am worried about my future. Is it wide scope? should i need to learn other technology.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jadhav mohan
    just i joined a small scale company as PHP developer,but i am worried about my future
    What exactly are your worries?
    Jadhav mohan
    should i need to learn other technology.?
    Yes. You will have to keep learning new technologies as your work demands.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is perfectly fine to be 'worried' about your future. Everyone does that all the time. What you need to focus on is why is it that you are worried in this present moment? What kind of work life do you dream of? What are your career goals?
    PHP Developers are the hottest and most-demanded programmers in the industry. They can freelance, build their own web apps, work a full-time job and even run a start up.
    Since you've mentioned that you are already working in a small scale IT company, I believe you are getting a lot of hands-on live project experience. Use your time to master the coding skills. If you are really good at what you do, there are hundreds of high-paying job vacancies out there, that will welcome you even if you have no certificate to show your proficiency, but a whole lot of real world work experience on live projects (of your own or the company's). So, a good area to be worried about is "How can I develop my PHP skills such that they are better than the best?" The only advice anyone can give you at the start of your career is that, practice, practice and practice a lot! Use your time well.

PS: A lot of electronics engineers are serving in the industry as high-class programmers. If this is something that interests you, there's no looking back now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my 10 th percentage is too low less than 50 what i should do my b-tech and dinter percenatge is good
Being a 3rd year cse student I'm not really sure what I want to do. I don't know what my interests are. So how does one start to find their...
Power generation through speed breaker
Hi, I am Deepika. Have recently joined this community. I read the forums and pulled me to become part of CRAZY ENGINEERS. Well, i had few doubts. Right now i...
sr, i waana to make my own robot but i have no idea of making . how am i started to make it. how i manage the whole thing... can...