hello to all

hi,i m new to this site.my self oj shukla.my branch is electronics and instrumentation.i have many ideas and i wanna share it to all who are intrested to share their ideas.so all innovative and energatic engineers r most welcome.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    josh_always
    hi,i m new to this site.my self oj shukla.my branch is electronics and instrumentation.i have many ideas and i wanna share it to all who are intrested to share their ideas.so all innovative and energatic engineers r most welcome.
    Welcome to CE, Oj! We all would love to listen to ideas and help you turn them into reality.

Go through the Quick Start Guide (link in my signature). I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is anybody knows how to create screensavers.
what is the way to convert fat file system into ntfs.
Name: Carl Engineering Trade: Electronics - not my first choice however. Location: London Occupation: Electronics student and lifeguard (bring on the women) Work Experience: None 😔 Hobbies & Interests: Cars...
Is there ne easy way to hack passwords without any softwares???
Here I Am Friendz A Chemical Engineer Looking For New Dimensions For The Developement Of Technology For Betterment Of Mankind . Help Me Make It Successful.