Hello to all the amazing people out here

I would like to introduce myself as Software Engineer willing to go one step beyond coding. Hope to explore a lot

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate in participating in technical or casual discussions.
    Cheers.
  • NitikaVK
    NitikaVK
    Thanks a lot Abhishek. Absolutely I will make sure that I give and take the best out of CE 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Link to schedule : https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/schedule ​ You're interested in which topic talks ? Share! Discuss!
Whenever we head outside our houses most of us carry our phones, wallets or bags and keys. The next time though you can forget about your keys as the new...
HI As a part of my thesis i want to gain detailed knowledge on RC box girder bridges, from historic point of view to complete design process both in simulation...
hi guys, i'm an undergraduate student of mechanical engineering and i have interest in military technology,weapon developement and armament technology but i don't have any knowledge in these fields whatsoever....
Has anyone good experiences with Linux Containers (LXC) and more specifically Docker in a production environment? What about stability, redundancy and security-aspects? We're on RHEL.