Hello to all CE's

Name: HORO

*Engineering Trade: Electromechanical

Work Experience: 20 years of experience

*Hobbies & Interests: Robotics, Autonomous vehicles, music
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I love to learn something new every day.

Best Regards to all.
Horo.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE in Mexico now! 😀

Welcome to CE, HORO! We are very happy to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Mexico!

Since you are interested in Robotics, you might like following discussion about the CE - BOT! -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hi horo ...welcome to crazy engineers..are u interested in Home automation..i need help regarding this home automation will u help me horo..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Horo, I look forward to reading some of your posts on automation and robotics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So...
hi friends, I am yet another crazy engineer joining dis group... I m yami doing my 3rd year cse.... let us all discover things together and we l try to...
Quick Check on IELTS Exams IELTS : International English Language Testing System. [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : IELTS is adminstered by University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate (UCLES), British...
GMAT GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : ETS (Educational Testing Service) REQUIRED FOR : Admission into a MBA Program. WEBSITE : www.gmac.com, www.mba.com or...
GMAT Exam Success in Only 4 Steps is a potent GMAT study tool. Test takers can learn effective problem-solving strategies tailored to each type of math and verbal question found...