Hello Newbies

Welcome, hope ya have no semester exams around, anything or everything related to technology can be posted.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you with us. What are your topics of interest in computer science? How did you find out about CrazyEngineers and what motivated to join in?

You will love it here. Feel free to start new discussions and contribute to ongoing ones.
  • Man Vikas
    Man Vikas
    Well i'm all into networking and I run a facebook page where i share the latest technolgy updates so yea I'm pretty much interested in all the hot topics and future trends related to technology and computers. And I have heard about CE through one of my friends he says it's very educational so I gave a a shot. And thanks for having me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ! Enjoy your stay here. 😀
  • Man Vikas
    Man Vikas
    Thanks for the warm welcome #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(From Washington Post) Quote: At the rate things are going, the Earth in the coming decades could cease to be a “safe operating space” for human beings. That is the...
Xiaomi penetrated Indian markets with their flagship Mi3 phone last year with a bang! The phone was followed up with other phones like Remi 1s and Redmi Note. After announcing...
In science credit goes to the person who convince the world first..and not the person to whom the idea strike first
A friend from another forum asked me to post this question for him: I am preparing for MSc and Integrated PhD (in physics) entrance examinations in India using self study...
A ShortStory to understand well… A Good guy living in worst environment with Good Parents. Suddenly worst environment confused him to make diversion from good and commit mistakes. Here story...