Hello, I'm New Here

Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

I have seen a few threads and there seems to be a very pleasant atmosphere among you all. I hope I can be as helpful for you too.

-------------------
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers. I'm glad you like it here already. If you have any questions, refer to the sticky threads in the begining of the relevant sections or post your query to one of our moderators.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
    spread the word of CE among your friends.

How you come to know about CE?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Millicent
    Millicent
    Hello,

I am also new here. I am also a newly graduate, just last March. I am now reviewing for the board exams coming this November. Wish me luck guys!

I am a Building Design Major and loves to draw and design structures.

It's Nice to be a part of this group.

Thanks Everyone!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Welcome to the CE community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was very inactive member since i had joined crazy engineers. i am cowboy from ahmedabad.I am electrical engg student right now in 3rd year. I like to wonder in...
hi friends , I want to know how computer boots ? can anyone tell me about this ?
Hi friends , I am new to CE can any one tell me why we require device driver's .
hello friends " fiber optical power measurement without breaking it" think over it & let me know
i m Samiksha,studying S.Y.B.Tech. in Mechanical stream.I m in search of a good idea for my project.Please mail me if you have an intresting idea in your mind for a...