Hello from Varun @ AticoExport

Hi all,

I am varun chopra managing director of Atico Export which is leading company of Mechanical Lab Equipment.

I am feeling awesome to stay at this site. i wanna discuss about mechanical trade and hope this is good platform for me 😀

- By Varun
College: AIMS

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Varun. Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You can ask all your questions related to manufacturing in this section:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Simply click on 'Start new Discussion' and start your topic/question discussion.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome buddy. Hope you will enjoy here 😀
  • aticoexport
    aticoexport
    thanks all 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rotimatic, the machine that literally prints fresh, hot rotis has already proven its international demand through thousands of pre-orders; sold out till 2016. Singapore based Zimplistic Ptd Ltd., which is...
Few days ago, few of the specs of an upcoming device by Huawei were leaked. A lot of speculations were formed regarding the device. While some suggested that the phone...
“My time at the company was spent managing two skyboxes on the 17th green. They are literally on the golf course, and were continuously packed with people. Despite the hard...
Hi... I am Shyama Rao. Now I am studying in 5th semester diploma in metallurgical engineering in Karnataka. Ofter diploma for my degree course, I want to join COEP college...