Hello From Nimal

Re: New members!

Name: Nimal Sundaran . M Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Occupation: Working in DRDO (with dip. qualification) / final year mech engg student of pune univ(part time) Work Experience: CNC -10 months , ISRO-1 year (thermal analysis div.), DRDO - 4 years in Lasers and fiberoptic sensors Hobbies & Interests: playing cricket, badmitton , watching tv, songs Aim in life:to become a very good engineer I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Nimal! 😁 Welcome to the CE world!

Great to know that we have a Crazy Engineer who has worked with Lasers and fiberoptic sensors!

Looking forward to see you around![​IMG]

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So you got another fat paycheck this month. You know that you should be investing your money somewhere. You know that you got to have highest returns on your investment....
I could not think about any other place to ask this question when my friend & I discussed this question last night 😁 ! I own a jeep & I...
This maybe a misfit here 😕 ! Biggie dare you touch this thread 😉 Here is the problem: We have a 10 meter long queue of soldiers. The queue walked...
There is so much to read & having a good reading speed helps. I'm sure this thread will have many tips & tricks which will help us improve our reading...
Online courses from IIT The IITs have taken up an initiative of starting online teaching and thus have started offering course materials online for every engineering stream. -Many professors from...