Hello from Miss Micah

Hello Crazy engineers,am so happy to join u today.Its so exciting to join a world of engineers.I say a big bravo to all who brought this wonderful idea.Goodday

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the world of CrazyEngineers, Miss Micah 😀 ! We are glad to have you on CE. Hope to see you around!

Do tell your friends/colleagues about CE 😁

-The Big K-
  • ccsraj
    ccsraj
    Hello from RAJ

Hi to everybody.I am proud to be here.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Miss Micah and ccsraj. Where are you two from? Yep, as BigK said, spread Crazy Engineers around!
  • ccsraj
    ccsraj
    ash
    Welcome to CE, Miss Micah and ccsraj. Where are you two from? Yep, as BigK said, spread Crazy Engineers around!
    Thanks for your welcome note.will spread crazy engineer around.from india.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

tell me optimum c/c++ program to generate like bellow... 0123456789 0123456798 0123456879 . . . 9876543210 Any combination must not repeat. sequence may change to display those number. Hint It...
Hello to all, I am a newbie and I stumbled upon this site. Ok now for the 100 million dollar question. Is it possible to use a microntroller and a...
😁hey crazy engineers!! i'm new to this forum and new to the dept of electrical & electronics.. pls help me out... how do i get started with this forum?
Hello friendz, i am having a problem on how to increase the range of a particular antennae. how much does it cost for an antinnae of 1 km range. I...
CEans, As we say, we got to turn the right screws to make the world a better place to live. Imagination combined with technical knowledge can do wonders. We are...