Hello from aspiring Software Engineer

Hi everyone, I am currently getting my Master's in Computer Science. Was doing some research online and found the forums. Thanks for having me!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    newae
    Hi everyone, I am currently getting my Master's in Computer Science. Was doing some research online and found the forums. Thanks for having me!
    Howdy, newae 😀 Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

Be active here.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hello. Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Have a great stay!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE hope u like it.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi, welcome to CE.
    keep an active participation with us.
  • karan mahesh
    karan mahesh
    yups....sure .. mam
  • lal
    lal
    Happy to have a new member in CE.
    Enjoy your stay friend.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE karan mahesh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am pretty new to the forums and I am not an electrical guy. In fact, I am a computer guy. But for some reason I am fascinated...
how can i compute the flow rate with a pressure of 30 PSI on a 1 inch pipe? is it possible? i dont know how to get the velocity, or...
Can you guys help me how to solve the Flow rate if i have 1 inch pipe with a 30 psi pressure,... actually my problem is how to get the...
Following Pakistan, Bangladesh too has banned Facebook. The reason being a page on Facebook that's asking users to draw images of Islam's Prophet Muhammad. Chief telecommunication regulator Zia Ahmed said...
Yahoo exodus continues and gets worse. Tapan Bhat, the designer of Yahoo's famous (and useful) front page is leaving the company. Its not certain what Mr. Bhat plans to do...